E-CommerceE-Commerce Solutions for Your Business
With concierge-level service and support, Point of Sale Consultants offers personalized solutions to help you find the best e-commerce platform for your business.
What’s a Payment Gateway?
A payment gateway is a technology that bridges your merchant services provider with your e-commerce website. It secures your customers’ sensitive information through encryption and fraud detection.
Payment gateways are tools that connect three parties: you, your payment processor, and your customers. Get incredible features through our payment gateway providers:
Sell products online with personalized solutions for your financial goals. The right e-commerce payment acceptance software will help you increase customer retention and loyalty, work more efficiently, expand your customer base, support faster transactions, allow recurring billing, and boost sales thanks to a high level of convenience and an excellent user experience.
How it works:
- Your customer enters their card information into an embedded form provided by your chosen payment gateway.
- This encrypted information is processed and the bank is notified. The banking institution gives authorization or declines the transaction based on the availability of funds.
- The payment processor (credit card service) receives and sends word of authorization or decline to the payment gateway, and the customer receives a digital receipt.
- The payment processor sends the money from the customer’s account to your merchant account.
Our secure e-commerce solutions help you conduct business with customers from anywhere around the world without stress or worry. Protect your data and your customer’s data with advanced fraud detection.
Receive friendly support when you need it as you can trust your service provider is working in your best interest. We ensure you receive training and understand how our gateway systems work to catapult your business’s growth.
Is ease-of-use a top priority for your payment solutions software? The programming interface you’ll use is extremely user-friendly, allowing you to operate transactions with ease and flexibility.
E-commerce payment portals can help you with:
- Analysis and reports
- Mobile management
- Customer data management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Customer relationship management
Want to explore your e-commerce payment acceptance solutions with POS Consultants? Reach out to us using the form below.